Ralphs' Community Contribution Program
Updated: 10/9/2017 00:00
Note: All participants must renew every September
Ralphs Grocery is committed to helping communities grow and prosper. Year after year, Ralphs gives millions of dollars to various non-profit organizations, and KJazz has the privilege to join in Ralphs' Community Contribution Program! Now, you can help KJazz simply by swiping your Ralphs Rewards card every time you shop at Ralphs!
In order to participate in the Ralphs Community Contribution Program, you must first create an online account that links your email address and password to your account.
Here's how to get started…
- Go to ralphs.com
- From the homepage, click on the icon, located in the upper right hand corner.
- Click on SIGN IN/REGISTER
- Click on Sign Up Today in the New Customer Box
- From the PREFFERED STORE box (top box), enter your zip code and click SEARCH
- In the ACCOUNT INFORMATION box, enter your email address, password and click all applicable boxes pertaining to how you would like to be notified of Ralphs circulars and click CONFIRM/NEXT
- Enter your Ralphs Rewards Card Number and complete your information, then click NEXT
- Agree to terms and conditions
- Click on Complete Registration
- After this is complete, exit ralphs.com. Go to your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email. You will see "Your Ralphs.com account has been activated"
- Enter your email address and password
- Scroll down to "Edit Community Contribution" link
- Enter KKJZ's number - 91169 and click Select and Save Changes
- To verify that you are correctly enrolled, look for KKJZ Fundraising on your account page
And you're all finished!
KJazz 88.1 and Ralphs Grocery would like to thank you for taking the extra step towards helping us to keep jazz and blues music alive and on the air through Ralphs’ Community Contribution Program!